Friday, January 20, 2012

Studio Update and a Yarn Shot

My new studio is almost complete. It looks great, and we've been calling it the Super-Cool-Awesome Building.  It just needs a couple more trim boards, a paint touch-up here and there and voila!  In another post I'll document the whole building process - pics and all, but today I'm just happy that tomorrow is move-in day. My sewing machine, fabric, yarn and spinning wheel are tired of the unfinished basement. I can't wait to get sewing again.

Since I don't have the pics together for the studio yet, how about a nice yarn shot? I just ordered this from a fabulous shop on Etsy - Edgewood Garden Studio. It will be fingerless mitts for Mom and I for Valentine's Day. I just got the skein wound up and I'm ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment